Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Indoor Garden

Who likes my new Woolly Wally Pocket? hehe Besides being cuteness, it can be highly functional:
It's a pocket to hang on your wall . . . umm, I heart it! And I'm thinking this is how you can grow an indoor garden . . . now just to find wall space for a few herbs and such =) Eventually 3 of the plants I chose will trail as they grow - you can plant full size plants in them, I just liked the $5 tag for the little guys ;)

One day these little plants will fill up the wall better . . . the idea is to use the space where you're hanging it, like buy 4 and arrange them together to make a very cool focal point as well as increase air quality in your home.
But I didn't like the price tag for 4 Woolly Pockets at a time, so 1 will work for now =)
Seriously - check out their web site - you'll be inspired . . . and maybe sucked into buying one like me!
Pin It

No comments: