Wednesday, March 24, 2010

girl's camp quilt - I need votes for 3

I am making 3 quilt designs for the girls to tie at Girl's Camp and I need to know which patterns look the best together (these are sheet sets). If you'd leave a comment to help me out, that'd be great!

I am going to cut these options up into fairly big pieces and sew back together and then use 1 of the matching pieces of flat sheets for the back.
1 pink hearts, solid brown, brown/white zebra print
2 blue flowers, solid brown

3 pink hearts, solid brown, solid pink 4 blue flowers, solid pink, solid brown 5 blue flowers, solid brown, brown/white zebra print

Maybe there's a pattern I didn't think of too - feel free to suggest one =) We have the girls tie the quilts during craft time/free time and then there's a drawing for them. The fun part is they'll get 2 corresponding pillow cases to match!

Pin It

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for 3 and 4. Super cute! Also, you might want to repost the link, some of the hyperlink didn't transfer over. You're awesome. Love your stuff!

Jennifer said...

I vote for #3! It is my favourite by far. Second favourite is #5!

Suze said...

I don't get it....you need 3 sheets together? I thought it was just two.

I can't base a decision until I clear these facts up.

Katie said...

I like 1 and 5

Janet said...

My favorite is #3, with #5 as second choice. They're way cute!

Christi said...

I pick #4.
Christi

Nemeth Notes said...

#3 is my favorite though #1 is kindof wild...

Keri-Ann said...

I like 1, 3, and 5.

jeanine said...

I like 3 and 5.

Nancy said...

I vote for #3

Karen said...

4, 5 then 1 in that order

Beth Adams said...

Sorry about the second comment but when I go back and look 3 and 5 are actually the favorites.

Kiren said...

I like 3 & 5. :)

Suze said...

Now that it's cleared up, I believe I would chose 1, 2, & 3.

Since my opinion is the only one that matters, you should disregard every other comment.

Ha ha......you think I'm like, not serious, but I totally am.

Kathryn Thompson said...

I'm a fan of 3 and 4.

Heidi said...

I like 2, 3, and 5 the best. Not a huge fan of the hearts. But they're all cute!

nic said...

#3! Good luck

Mower Family said...

I vote for 3 and 4. I love your blog. It is amazing what you do for your YW. I can barely make sure that New Beginnings gets off ok!!

Carolyn said...

My vote is for #3. I love the pink hearts and think the solid colors look great with the hearts. How sweet of you to make these.