Friday, March 12, 2010

Dangling Keychains

Trying to come up with inexpensive ideas for crafts because that's what I'll be doing at Girl's Camp this year. Well, crafts, quilts and the slideshow! I couldn't find my key chain rings at the moment, but this is the idea:
After putting these key chains together, I think the beading part would be too tricky ;) Just having enough tools and giving instructions to 30 girls at once might give me a headache - LoL
The one right above is some things I adore: seahorses, volleyball, flowers and pink and of course I love Jonathan!
I have lots of cute images to put on scrabble tiles (glaze drops for the tops of scrabble tiles found here) . . . maybe beads on safety pins with the scrabble tiles would work?
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your crafts! I'm trying to come up with a charm bracelet craft for my YW's camp too! My Young Women seem craft challenged at times and our budget is tiny! I will check in later to see more of your fabulous crafts!BTW what are the clear tiles called that you put on the scrabble tiles?