Saturday, April 24, 2010

VT Message May 2010

I loved the message from President Uchtdorf 'You Are My Hands' so I made a handout for visiting teaching in May:
You can find the handout here and the flower embellishment here.
A similar message is 'Helping Hands, Saving Hands' by Elder Koichi Aoyagi.

My husband just noticed the dirt under the fingernails - LoL He said 'they could have cleaned the dirt out of their nails before taking this picture'. It just means these hands have been working, right? Makes it more realistic . . .
Pin It

6 comments:

liz said...

I love your cute handouts ! Thanks so much, although I am still in YW my YW's leader assigns each of us a 5th Sunday to teach. I will deffinitley return and use your cute handouts.
Thanks !
Liz
p.s. Your son's are both handsome. Keaton's so cute :)

rita winmill said...

love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am officially one of your biggest fans :) I love how creative you are, it has definitely help my creative juices get going. THANK YOU fo rall you do and for sharing so much of your talents and your good looking family ;)- Celia

Connie Paskett said...

I used this idea,of the hands of Christ, and it was a hit!! The sisters loved it so much
Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas!

Mommy of 9 said...

i love each and everyone of your ideas.. being a convert (2yrs this June) and being called into primary.. I keep everything church related i see.. because you never know where you can use it.. Thanks again

Utah Girl said...

I did use this handout for May, I thought it was great, I attached it to a pair of garden gloves. Thanks for sharing.