Monday, April 12, 2010

Preparing to Teach Others Handout

The next lesson I teach is on Preparing to Teach Others and this is the handout I made:
I had the girls give me 2 (just to be safe) fingerprints (which represented 'impressions' in this quote) each at the activity before I taught this lesson so I could individualize their flowers. They thought it was pretty cool. The handout above has clip art fingerprints, but you could always scan in your girls own fingerprints and just place them above the original generic fingerprint.
At the bottom it says 'Every day we represent not only ourselves but our families, our church and the Lord.' Quote taken from the lesson.
I made thumbprint cookies too and they each got 4 cookies to represent the above 4 categories: ourselves, families, church & God.
Pin It

1 comment:

Janell said...

Hi - i am in Snohomish stake! I wanted to see what you are doing for your Father's for Father's day? We want to do something nice to really thank them!! Janell Walker