Thursday, June 3, 2010

Are you there?

I made a handout for our combined adult church meeting using the 3 General Conference Talks that our Bishop is using to make his presentation. Costco 1-hour prints for 4x6 were $.13 each - super easy and inexpensive! Size 1920x1280 pixels exactly to upload for a perfect 4x6.
Robert D. Hales said one day he was reading the newspaper while his grandson was playing and chattering nearby and then his grandson took his face in his hands and pressed his nose against his and asked 'Grandpa! Are you in there?':
That message was the start of my handout as I really liked it! Are we understanding the hearts of our children by conversing AND doing things with them?
Pin It

2 comments:

Merry said...

I tried to download this but it prints out without the border at the top and cuts off the scripture edge too-love it though!

Jonathan and Cheri said...

Hi Merry - I uploaded a new size - try again? =) Thanks for letting me know! Cheri