Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August VT message

I have a new web site for handouts, etc. - still under construction. Jonathan is building & customizing it and he's so clever!
www.jackshandsjillsheart.comThere are some Relief Society images there too as I got a new calling on Sunday! So, I will still be creating handouts for the YW lessons for you to use if you wish.

Worthy for temple worship is August's message for VT.
handout found at www.jackshandsjillsheart.com (only have to buy the image once, then print out as many copies as you need - but please don't share or redistribute the file - thanks!)
Pin It

5 comments:

The Denny Family said...

I am so excited you are in YW because I LOVE your stuff! Thanks for sharing!! :o)

Cori said...

Cute as usual Cheri! Is the new site up and going?? Will this blog stay up??

Stop by my blog, I have a Kreativ award to give you :) http://corisbigmouth.blogspot.com/2010/08/kreativ-chaos.html

josyane bessa said...

Hello my name is Josy and I live in Brazil with my husband and four children ...
A few years ago lived for a time in Utah. Today our oldest daughter, Sarah, is 12 years and is a lovely little bee!
Please share your ideas on the blog, she is fantastic!
Please, I need a recipe for a cake Brounie traditional, like those made by Grandma .... If you have something special, you can send me?
We want to do a project with the girls at their next mutual ...
Hugs xxx

Email:josyreborn@gmail.com

jen said...

What is your new calling?

Cheryl said...

love your handouts. can't wait for your website. hope you let us know when it is up and running