Saturday, August 16, 2008

Baptism & Sealing gifts

I took a Take 5 candy bar and used it for an LDS baptism gift. It says 'Gabe made covenants with Heavenly Father at baptism':
T - take upon his name
A - always remember him
K - keep the commandments
E - endure to the end
5 - serve others (I used the 5 for an S)

This candy bar worked out perfectly!


I found a neat print online of Jesus being baptized and printed it out, framed it and added a little Word Art - top says 'I'm trying to be like Jesus, I'm following in his ways' from the Primary Song.

Below is a Sealing gift I made. I took a photo of the Seattle Temple and gave it an 'effect' in a drawing application, added personal information and also added a white object each family might wear and placed it in a silver shadow box:

The baby symbol is a bow tie, the dad's is a hankie, the sister's is 2 gem bobby pins, the brother has a flower rose made from ribbon and the mom has dangling earrings.
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming and sharing our special day and big THANKS for the sweet gifts. It was VERY thoughtful. We really need to get together more often. :) Love, Jess and Jared and family