Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tin Ornaments

I made these graphics on my computer. I had a black and white graphic of the girls and colored them in using Photodraw application. I created the word art from cute Christmas sayings. I flipped the image before printing them on iron-on paper. I ironed them onto muslin and mod podged them onto tin I cut from roof flashing. I used the crop-a-dile to punch the holes to attach ribbon. I made both light and dark skinned girls.
Christmas Tree Ornaments with quotes/sayings:

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
Christmas is a time when you get homesick even when you're home.
Open your presents at Christmastime but be thankful year round for the gifts you receive.
Those who have no Christmas in their heart will never find Christmas under a tree.
Pin It

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Did you make these or find them? If you made them, could you pleeeease include instructions how to do it? And if you bought them, WHERE? :)

Jonathan and Cheri said...

I made these =) I designed them on the computer and printed them on iron-on paper. Then mod podged them onto roofing tin. Let me know if you'd like some printed and mailed to you - they're $1 per print.