Friday, May 1, 2009

If I only had a heart!

I had to dress up like the Tin Man for our YCL Kickoff, so I made some earrings out of heart marshmallows:
Jonathan made me the oil can with a cabinet pull and an actual empty oil can that he painted silver and I painted a funnel silver (which stayed on with 2 bobby pins) and modernized (made it girly!) with some ribbon:
I made heart ice cubes with frozen concentrated red ruby juice, I only added 2 cans of water to keep the flavor strong when it melted into the sprite:
I made a mailbox that held chocolate nuggets 'if I only had a heart':
here are the nuggets up close:

Maybe I'll bring my funnel hat to Girl's Camp with me - I rather like it still!
Pin It

1 comment:

Cailean said...

Wow love it all! You get a theme and you do a great job with it :)