Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Vertical Stripes Done!

Brady's chore yesterday was to stick up long pieces of tape where I marked off the sections - the tape is only stuck on at the top of the wall - and it was VERY helpful =)
Jonathan & I then leveled out the tape lines and secured them to the walls today. Long process and extremely nice to have help with this =)
I love it . . . but now there is touch up work . . . I'll have to tackle it tomorrow or the next day!
Another great task to assign as a chore is rinsing out the paint rollers - LoL I am a mean mom ;)
Pin It

3 comments:

jen said...

That is looking so good!

Suze said...

Looks AWESOME!

BTW You were a blip in my dream last night and showed up to church wearing something not so modest....it was so funny I had to tell you. It actually was a Halloween costume that looked like a witch from a Disney cartoon (actually I've been watching Enchanted lately and I think it was pretty close to the witch's outfit in that.....except more "boosted" if you know what I mean.....you pretty much looked like you were going to "fall out")

I just thought it was SO funny. There's always so many random people in my dreams (I have such vivid dreams) doing random things and I thought I'd let you know that you've made the cut.

Congratulations!

It's not like I know WHY you were in my dream and that is NOT in NO WAY how I see you in real life. So please forgive if I've offended you in anyway. I was hoping you would find it funny as well.

Anyways can't wait to see the final room. I'm lovin' the stages.

Desiree said...

I love the room!!! I think stripes are so fun in bedrooms. :)