Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brady Eagle Scout Fundraiser

Order lunches HERE.

I’m Brady and I need to earn $800 for materials for my Eagle Scout project, the rest will be donated by local businesses.

Thank you for your support in advance =D

Project:

Building a deck on a restored farmhouse in Duvall WA

http://www.duvallwa.gov/parks/doughertydescrp.html

I have to design, buy material, prep, cut, build & seal I’ll be learning a lot!

Fundraiser:

Bagged lunches available (Redmond, Carnation & Duvall areas) for purchase for delivery on Saturday, April 2 between 11:15 am and 12:45 pm for $10 each. Discount for 5 or more being delivered to same address is $9 each. Sorry, no cancellations or refunds =( But you could sell your order to someone. Please update me in the event this takes place.

Pay total through PayPal or check. Email if you need my address for mailing a check.

Date:

Can you help build a deck? It’s set for April 9th at 9 am

Location address: 26526 NE Cherry Valley Road

Snacks and drinks provided

RSVP by facebook, personal email or by leaving a comment

Donate: - pay by PayPal to my personal email or by check. Thank you!

What else could you help with?

Delivery drivers on Saturday, April 2

Baking brownies or cookies by Friday, April 1 (not an April Fool’s joke)

Prep work for bagged lunches Friday, April 1

Assembling lunches on Saturday, April 2

Something we didn’t think of? =)

Order lunches HERE.

Pin It

1 comment:

kimberme said...

the lunch was SOOO yummy. Thanks so much. I would love the chicken salad recipe. and mini croissant was NOT an accurate description, it was quite large. LOVED the choices of sides. everything was perfect.
Thanks for delivering the cupcakes to my friend, it was a great surprise!!!