Jack and Jill of *many* trades
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Associations With Others Handout
YW Lesson #43 Manual 3 is Associations With Others found
here
.
handout found at
www.jackshandsjillsheart.com
(only have to buy the image once, then print out as many copies as you need - but please don't share or redistribute the file - thanks!)
Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPECIAL
Followers
Popular Posts
VT Message June 2010
I designed a VT handout for June - Renewing Covenants through the Sacrament: The quote from Julie B. Beck is awesome and I'm glad I go...
VT Message July 2010
Here's a handout for July's visiting teaching message - this image is also found here . Thank you for all of your amazing comments =...
Easter idea - 8 day walk with Christ
I was forwarded a neat idea for an 8 day walk with Christ - I made my own templates (found at www.jackshandsjillsheart.com under the oc...
girl's camp quilt - I need votes for 3
I am making 3 quilt designs for the girls to tie at Girl's Camp and I need to know which patterns look the best together (these are shee...
Learning to share the gospel handout
YW lesson #21, Manual 3 - Learning to Share the Gospel handout found at www.jackshandsjillsheart.com (only have to buy the image once, the...
Instant Winner of an iPod!
No, not really . . . because 'somehow' our survey online produced a fraudulent winner. Really? How does that even happen AND how man...
2018 Primary theme: I am a Child of God
2018 Primary theme: I am a Child of God. 8.5x11 size, print from home, other sizes available upon request found at www.jackshandsjill...
VT Message April 2010
I made a key chain (surprise, surprise {wink}) using scrabble tiles instructions here of this quote: Lock & Key digital graphic. Tile ...
2018 Mutual theme: Peace in Christ.
2018 Mutual theme: Peace in Christ. This theme comes from Doctrine and Covenants 19:23: “Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the me...
3 year olds
On Sunday, I subbed for the Sunbeams who are 3 years old (I was released from being a Valiant teacher and Activity Day leader . . . with no ...
Blog Journal
►
2017
(28)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2016
(50)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2015
(70)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(14)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2014
(95)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(30)
►
2013
(128)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(31)
►
2012
(225)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(35)
▼
2011
(203)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(24)
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Money Management Handout
Choosing a Vocation Handout
Avoiding Crisis Living Handout
Associations With Others Handout
Happiness
Without Repentance
Guardian of Virtue
God will not infringe upon our agency
Worth of a Soul
One Day
cereal boys
Keaton recognized TSA
It is better to look up
Promptings
Spirit of Gratitude
Choice . . not Chance
Greatest Compliment
Yum, Dessert
Change Handout
Take a survey from GC
Charity Never Faileth Handout
Keaton's Homecoming
Fried Pancake Batter
►
September
(14)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(174)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(150)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(21)
►
2008
(128)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(8)
►
2006
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
I heart Sugardoodle
Blogs I Read
Recycle with KBK at Home.... blog, blog, blog
Tanya & Tony
Felt Frequencies
such is life...
Dawn's Blog
The Adventures of Gwenaelle
My Little World
Nemeth Notes
Cori's Big Mouth
No sugar allowed!
Eddie's Odyssey:
The Mower Family
Ellsworthville
...FawnDear...
The Lothyan Fam
Life with Jared and Jessica's Family
Kimballs
SIX GRAY MONKEYS
LaTurner Family
Suze's Newz
Vite! Cachez-Vous! C'est Le Kohagens!
Kiren's Crochet - Windows Live
Mommy Blessings
...All About Becoming
through the looking glass: bryan and emily wheeler
Married to Jōb
Short n Sweet
My Stampin' Spot
katie's krafty stuff
Live, Laugh, Love
A Little Piece of Kevin
Visitors From:
No comments:
Post a Comment