Monday, January 12, 2009

Pedicure

I gave myself a pedicure today with purple french tip, glitter stripe and hand painted pink flowers:

Nothing like being pampered while you have one done at a salon though . . . as long as you have a magazine and are comfortable with just agreeing and laughing with whatever the technician is saying to you ;)  Seems like they are all Asian and I have a tough time understanding what they are saying with their accents.  I can understand 'pick colah' and other than that, I'd prefer not to have a conversation with them - LoL  Thank goodness they have their prices posted!  
Pin It

2 comments:

Cailean said...

Ooh nice! I got a cool Klutz book for my niece years ago called Nail Art where they give a ton of ideas for designs. I bought one later for myself - ha. Oh and your post reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where Elaine is suspicious of the lades at her nail salon talking about her so she brings in someone who can translate :)

Jonathan and Cheri said...

Okay – that is so funny – my mom thinks it’s so rude for them to talk in their language and laugh every other sentence – she wonders if they’re talking about her too!