Thursday, July 3, 2008

Collage Photo Frame of the boys

Yesterday, I was busy sorting through favorite pictures of the boys when they were little. I scanned the photos, changed the color to sepia on most, then cropped and fitted them, printed out on photo paper and cut to size to fit this collage picture frame I just bought at Michaels with my 50% off coupon. It was an ALL DAY project!

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/home

It is both sad and good that they are teenagers now (and over 6 feet)! Lots of cute & funny memories =)
Brady is holding a frog on his thumb - it's so tiny, you can barely notice it.
Pin It

3 comments:

momofmonkeys said...

awwwww!

Anonymous said...

So fun to see thier cute little pics. Doesn't seem so long ago. I'm enjoying them here. They are so fun!

Anonymous said...

I totally remember them that small!