Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mother/Daughter T-party

We made muffins and cut out these dresses, except for the middle part as we just folded them in half and stuck a toothpick in the middle, and glued them shut. Then everyone knew what kind of muffin they were taking before everyone started touching all of them, smelling them and then putting them back ;)
Google Doc found here.

Each T-word had a teapot with flowers and the T-word:
This was a note card put by the teapot flowing flowers into a cup - picture below with the 3 white dresses:
Google Doc found here.

Each girl got to take home a white napkin dress, they loved them!
Google Doc found here.

I wrote a song to 'I'm a little Tea Pot'. Words on the hankie dresses found on the Google Doc here.
My body is a temple, there's no doubt
Spotless and pure, inside and out
Worldly temptations have no clout
Choosing the right helps me stay on route!

I have a testimony, that is true
The gospel of Christ was taught by you
Thank you for showing me God's clear view
I felt good as my faith simply grew.

These were our Talent jars - each girl had one with their name on them and listed their talents to display.

You can see the walls that displayed 2 of the 4 stations:

Pin It

1 comment:

auntiejenni said...

i would love to have the templates for the little muffin dresses and the handkerchief dresses and okay, if you could put your cut little blossom poster in a pdf format, i could really sleep tonight. your girls are lucky--extremely lucky to have you. thank you for your generosity in sharing all this! my email is: angelheartcottage@comcast.net

thank you.
jennifer