Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vintage Card

I made a Vintage card and found awesome free graphics (from Karen) on the web:

I colorized them using burgundy and browns sepia technique.  It says 'May good fortune smile upon you'.  I am going to do a Vintage Christmas ATV (artist trading card) swap and I have to make 6.  That's doable =)  The truth about this card is I spent a lot of time downloading, sizing them, coloring and printing 8 sets out (I wanted a few extra and now I have 8 extra - haha) and then I read my swap a little closer - it was supposed to be Christmas themed - I'm a dork ;)
Pin It

2 comments:

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Cheri,
Your card is beautiful!! I love the sepia tones!
Thanks for stopping by my blog,
Karen

Wildflowerhouse said...

Your card is wonderful. Dork your not. Put a tiny red bow on it. It's a treasure!