Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Family Tree

I designed this family tree handout for my Beehives with the lesson on Keeping Family History Records. Picture is our very own Maple Tree in the backyard.
So, the image looks distorted (like the words are off center), but once you download the file, it is actually fine.
Download this file with an editable Microsoft Word format to customize your own family names and information.
You'll add the info and then copy and paste the DOD text boxes if it applies.

Here's an example of what it will look like once it's been filled in with family info:

And another handout tag is found here.
Pin It

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for sharing your talents so freely. I don't know if you realize how helpful your creativity is to so many of us!

Mower Family said...

This is very cool. I've wanted to do something fun for my kids and this is perfect. Thanks for sharing all your projects!!