Friday, June 4, 2010

embellishmANT ;)

I designed a coupon for the Beehives to give to the bishop for the YW lesson 'Appreciating the Bishop':
 Both handouts are found at www.jackshandsjillsheart.com - you only have to purchase it once and then print out as many as you need, but please don't share or redistribute the files - thanks!
An example would be 'We may be quite the assortmANT, but if you have already made an assesmANT, you'd find we're willing to do some assignmANTs, so enclosed are a few attachmANTs (coupons). Okay, just realized those all start with 'A' and they all end with 'ent'. 
I am putting those hotdog shaped candies with it - since 'ants' like a picnic.
Pin It

3 comments:

Cori said...

Ugh I hate you Cheri! You are tooo darn creative!! Your YW girls are so lucky!

Kathi said...

I am now the Activity Days leader in our ward and LOVE IT. I am sooo going to "steal" (read that as "borrow ever so lovingly") your ideas and modify them for the girls! YOU ARE AWESOME. I just wonder how many people acknowledge your efforts when they steal (borrow?) your ideas! Hmmm.....

Kathi, who is still trying to figure out how to make you move East!

Suze said...

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

I'm glad I'm friends with someone so brilliant and talented!