Saturday, March 13, 2010

Courage - Joshua 1:9

Another Girl's Camp craft idea is to print these out and mod podge on wood blocks with a ribbon (I'll have to make an example - I think it will turn out cute!)
It took a very long time to work the curved words like that . . . there's probably a program out there that makes it easy . . . but I don't have it! So, there will be ONE design for the winding loop words ;) The small looping words are the words to the scripture Joshua 1:9 in case it's fuzzy on the blog.
images found at www.jackshandsjillsheart.com - only need to purchase it once, then print as many as you need.  Do not redistribute or share original work that is purchased from this site - thanks!
Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these blocks. Is there any way you can edit them so that they will be farther aprt so I can use all 4 for girls camp. I don't know how to move them myself.
thanks
cheryl
buxton Maine

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherie,
what program do you use for these? I was wondering if you could do one for the scripture 3 Nephi 18: 24. Our theme at Girls' camp is Light Keepers with that scripture. I would like to do the word blocks with both the 'courage' scripture and the 'light Keepers. I love all the stuff you do, especialoly the VT handouts. very creative.
cheryl

Anonymous said...

Wow! Perfect!!! Thank you so much for creating and sharing this!!!

Jennifer
Waverly, Iowa