Monday, March 22, 2010

Cheating!

So I get this progress report in the mail from Keaton's early morning seminary teacher and it's a great report except at the bottom it has what the student thinks they can improve on. Keaton's response: not cheating. His teacher's comment: what? So of course I have to ask him (and then worry if he cheats at Seminary, does he cheat in school too?) and Keaton says: yeah, they play Bingo and it's very boring so sometimes I cheat to end the game faster. LoL He doesn't want a prize, he just wants the game to end - I guess they play it too often ;)

Then we're discussing it for a 2nd time and Keaton's like 'everyone knows I pretend that I had that word in a certain place, it's more just funny than really cheating'. (Keaton needs to be the comic relief then?) Brady says: but that leads to cheating at school or work. Keaton says: (totally serious like) you know people who actually cheat on tests? Brady says: yeah, some kids do it because their parents expect them to have certain grades. Keaton says: Well, that's dumb. But it'd be pretty tough to cheat at your job.
It was funny because that's so naive, but if that's what he thinks, then let's allow him to think just that =) Where did Keaton find his friends that never even discuss cheating in school? Well, let's hope he attracts more of those kind!
Let's just say 'whew' on the cheating subject ;)
Pin It

1 comment:

Suze said...

Let me say it again....

....you've got some GREAT kids!

What a couple of great catches! I wish I had older daughters ;)