Sunday, July 25, 2010

piggy cupcakes

It was Isabella's birthday, so I made cupcakes for the YW to match the theme of the lesson and my handout. First I made pigs out of Marzipan:They turned out cute:
The frosting was brown, looks a little greenish in the photo. It was a lot of rolling the Marzipan into little balls . . .
I followed the instructions found here.
Butter cream frosting - yum:
1 cup butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1-2 tsp milk
Cream together and frost.
Pin It

2 comments:

Tinabean said...

So Cute I Love them. I bet your girls loved them to!

liz said...

You always have the cutest ideas!

I'm a YCL at camp this year and I'm giving my 6 girls a gift everynight at bedtime.

I only need one for faith left, any ideas?
It should be white because of the value color.