Saturday, July 10, 2010

Revelation - Take 5

I saw an idea where they used a Take 5 candy bar with this lesson because it had 5 points to ways to prepare to receive revelation. That's not good enough for me ;) I saw the lesson had 5 points on methods to receiving revelation too - so I got creative and put a letter with each of the main points and will use one on each side of the Take 5 candy bar - the 5 is an S in my case:
I used this layout to match the first handout I made and I'll give out as well.
Front and back of the candy bar:
Probably would have looked cuter if I would have used a red theme instead of blue . . . oh well =)
Pin It

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Fabulous as always! What software do you use/recommend for making all these beautiful graphics?

Jonathan and Cheri said...

Paint.net is free and I think other people use Adobe. I use Microsoft Photodraw which I bought in 1998 and haven't seen it sold since! Thanks Kathi.