Monday, November 2, 2009

VT General Conference Handout

I found some free LDS graphics and free fonts, so I played around with a VT message from General Conference for November. I kind of made an ornament out of it, thus why it's hanging on the Christmas Tree:
I designed an iron-on graphic and ironed it on muslin and then mod podged it on to some roof flashing - hey, it's great tin for crafting with ;) I used Katie's Crop-a-Dile and now I am going to buy one myself - love that tool! Here's the graphic I made up close:
It's from Safety for your Soul by Jeffrey R. Holland. Great talk, but he also delivered it amazingly!
Pin It

2 comments:

Kathi said...

I am not even sure where I found this blog, but I am sooooo glad I did. Your creativity is inspiring! I am very, very, VERY impressed by your craft skills! What an amazing talent! I serve as the YW secretary in my ward and I will be sharing this blog with the other YW leaders. You are incrediblY GIFTED!

momofmonkeys said...

Did I read that right, sis?? You have your Christmas tree up?? You are as bad as the stores! LOL