Friday, November 12, 2010

Yummy Cheesecake Recipe

This is a recipe for cheesecake - trust me, don't lick the batter - you won't be able to stop ;)

2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter
Mix together and press on the bottom of an ungreased pan - I use a Springform pan.
Beat together:
16 oz cream cheese
8 oz mascarpone cheese
Scrape bowl multiple times and mix until smooth and creamy.

Mix in:
1 cup sugar
1 vanilla bean
Add and mix until smooth:
1 egg
I am making a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, so next I add in a handful of white chocolate chips on the crust:
Spoon batter over the top of that and spread evenly:
I used frozen raspberries - I heated 1 cup on the stovetop with a bit of sugar. Then spooned some on top:
Using a knife, I blended it throughout the batter:Bake 275 degrees for 1 hour. This will still be jiggly, no worries - refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
Pin It

1 comment:

Suze said...

Is that for me???? Yummmmmm!!!!