Tuesday, October 9, 2012

kaua'i

Honolulu Airport:
Jonathan and I are on vacation =) it's been a rough start with having only 3 hours of sleep the night before we departed.
we're staying in a studio away from resorts, hotels, etc., first we see a gecko in our room - awwww, cute, then a cockroach - those suckers are fast and the worst part:
a cane spider . . . and I don't care if they're not likely to bite - these spiders are 3-4 inches across - HUGE!  and they move VERY quickly!!   can you imagine the sensation of it crawling on you or in your hair - chills!  it's 3:30 in the morning and I can't go back to sleep - and I won't turn off the lights now!  do you feel sorry for me yet?  =)

I thought I wanted to move to Hawaii one day . . . leaning towards Maui as I didn't see any Cane Spiders there ;)
Pin It

No comments: